Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mash Creative: Grazing Flyer

I came across these flyers for a cafe in London's Design Museum on AisleOne. I saw them, loved them, and then realized that they were designed by Mash Creative, of State of the Obvious fame. No wonder I like them!


But really, aren't these flyers cool? The colors are excellent; so bright and cheery. They go well with a cafe with a playful name like "Grazing." I love that the same flyer comes in four different colors. It seems unusual to vary the color on a single consistent item, but why not do it? It really provides and interesting, happy twist to the design.


I think my favorite thing about this design though, is how the coupon for a free hot drink is incorporated into the design. Coupons in general don't have a reputation for being wonderfully designed, but this one flows seamlessly with the flyer itself and is actually quite lovely.


What do you think of these flyers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!