Friday, June 22, 2012

Weekend Links 6/22


+ clipboard wall
Via SwissMiss.
I love this idea. Maybe I'll do it in my bedroom.


+ diy cross-stitch cookies
From Design*Sponge.
What a cute idea! I love how they all make a pattern when they're put together.


+ crafty iphone case
Via SwissMiss.
Keeping with the cross-stitch theme, here's an embroider-able iPhone case. What a cool idea!


+ stendig calendar
Via Design*Sponge.
I love this calendar. To me at least, this would be like having a piece of art on the wall. Ah, all that Helvetica!

+ hand-drawn map of london
From Evermade via FormFiftyFive.
This is so lovely and cheerful looking! Jenni Sparks did some wonderful illustration here.


Do you have a favorite item from today's weekend links?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!