Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Announcement Time

Hi everyone. I have an announcement to make. It's a change in how I'm going to be blogging.

Instead of doing a post every day, from now on, I will do one 5 days a week (I'll take off Saturdays and Sundays every week). As the schoolyear is about to get under way, it just seems like a good idea to cut back just a little. But of course I still love blogging and want to keep up with it as much as I can, so this 5-post-a-week thing seemed like a good idea.


I hope this doesn't shake up your world too much. I'm not signing off forever or anything like that!

And there's another part to this announcement, too...

I'm stopping Friday Finds.

What, you say? How could you stop Friday Finds? :) Well, I'm only stopping it because I think I've come up with something I like even better that will fit better with my new posting schedule.


It's called Weekend Links.

Instead of a find each week, I'll post a picture (or a couple pictures) and a link for you all to enjoy over the weekend. It might be an Etsy shop, and artist or designer's website, a few books that look interesting to me... we'll see how it goes. In lots of ways, it's pretty similar to Friday Finds, just with a slightly different title and purpose. This Friday, I have a special series to announce (ooh, suspense!), but every Friday after that will be a weekend links post.

I'd love to know what you all are thinking about these changes. Thanks for being super great blog readers!

P.S. Please don't forget to comment/follow/like what I posted about yesterday. It's a giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!