Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Some New Free Fonts

Since my computer got revamped, I've had to download and reinstall all my fonts and Photoshop actions. While I was browsing through FontSquirrel looking for the fonts I had before, I came upon some new ones as well that I thought I'd share today. Under each image is a link to the download page on FontSquirrel.

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

I'd love to know what you think of these fonts! (And I'm sorry. I just realized I misspelled "permanent." Don't follow my example.)

2 comments:

Mary H. said...

I love all of these fonts! Especially the pirate one and Permanent Marker. :)

Katie said...

Love 'em! Especially the pirate font, the Garamond font, and the typewriter font, of course. :) Thanks for the links!

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!