Saturday, August 28, 2010

Elise Photography Watermarks

Elise of Elise Photography asked me to design a logo for her that she could use as a watermark for her photos.  I thought this would be a great project, and I was so happy to accept it!  It was fun to try out different designs and experiment in Adobe Illustrator as I designed.  We went through a pretty big variety of designs during the process, from things like this with Elise's initials...


...to designs featuring the full name of Elise's business.


In the end, though, Elise picked this design, which features just her name.  I'm glad she picked this one, because I really liked it too.

Elise, thank you so very much for letting me design your photography watermark!  It was a great project for me, and I'm so glad that we're both happy with the end result.

2 comments:

Jbirdphotography said...

You did a great job Carrie!! I really like the first one, and I love the big "e" in the last one :)

Unapologetically Mundane said...

I found you while searching for a beachy font and am in LOVE with the last "elise". I think it's the most perfect watermark ever and am now wildly jealous that mine isn't as good.

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!