Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ellie

My good friend Ellie, who you've seen before on my blog, had the brilliant idea that we interview each other about our business and other personal information, and post the answers to the questions on our blogs.  So we did it.  And we uncovered fascinating information.

But first, let me tell you a couple things about Ellie.  She's a photographer and she really, really loves it.  A lot.  She's good at it, too.


She is the oldest of six siblings - five girls and an adorable baby boy.  She's an amazing servant, and loves her family so deeply.  It's really cool to see her love on her younger siblings.  She also has a real passion for God, and seeks Him with her whole heart.


Besides all of that, Ellie is good at answering questions. :)  So I'll let the her answers speak for themselves.

Q: What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans?
A: Sour jelly beans and bubblegum ones.
Q: What is your favorite type of photo shoot?
A: Family shoots, because I love to capture the connections between family members.
Q: Who are your favorite photographers?
A: I'm Kristen and Megan Russell.  I also like to look at children's clothing photography for inspiration.


Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Yellow, because it's bright, cheerful, and I painted my closet with it.
Q: What are some of your other pastimes, besides photography?
A: Running, interior design, emailing, and collecting vintage items.
Q: What are your favorite places to shop?
A: Target and any book store.  Also, I like looking at Etsy.


Q: What people, besides your parents, have influenced you the most?
A: Jonathan Edwards, Randy Alcorn, Elyse Fitzpatrick, and my grandmother.
Q: If you could have any camera and lenses you wanted (money is no object), what would you pick?
A: Canon 5D, 50mm f/1.2, and a really good zoom lens.
Q: What is your favorite Bible verse?
A: Revelation 5:11-13.  It's a great example of how we are to worship God.


Q: What do you love about having a photography business?
A. It doesn't feel like a business, and it doesn't really seem like work because it's so creative and fun.
Q: What is your dream for photography?
A. Being the main photographer for a wedding, and doing extended family photo shoots.  Seriously, I so want to photograph extended families!  If you book a session with me for an extended family shoot (meaning: grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.), I will give you a free 8x10 print and a free 5x7 print.

Ellie, thanks for being such a faithful friend to me!  Love you, girl!

And to all you folks, please go take a look at Ellie's website, and maybe even book a session today!  Especially if you want her to photograph your extended family, please pretty please talk to her about it.  As noted above, she will give you free stuff.

ellie b photography

2 comments:

ellie be said...

aw I LOVE IT!! thank you so much girl. :D

love you.

Carrie said...

You're so welcome!!

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!