Monday, August 9, 2010

Photography Challenges

Just a quick note to let you know about some photography challenges that are going on this week at Write. Click. Scrapbook.  You can read about today's challenge right here, and each day's challenge will be posted on the WCS homepage. I'm going to be participating, and I'd love it if you would join me!  I think challenges are a fun way to practice photography, so please try it out!  I'll post my photos at the end of the week.  Also, if you choose to do it, I'd encourage you to enjoy the process and not make it too big of a deal.  If you miss a day, just make it up later.  In the big picture, it really isn't important whether or not the what-you-eat-in-the-summer picture is taken on Monday or on Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!