Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Finds

I've decided to start a new tradition on my blog: Friday Finds.  On some Fridays, I'm going to post a picture and a link to something I've found recently, something that I thought was cool.  I'm not sure if I'll do this every Friday or not, or if it will be in place of or in addition to another post - I'm going to leave it kind of flexible.  Eventually, though, I'll have a little collection on my blog of things that I like.  Hopefully I'll come across some things that you like too.


I was inspired to do this project as I was looking at the Write. Click. Scrapbook Tumblr site.  That little extension of the normal Write. Click. Scrapbook blog is named a "bulletin board," and the posts are just fun things that the bloggers have come across.  I thought it might be fun to do a similar thing on my own blog.  In fact, two of the Friday Finds posts I have coming up are for things that I found on the Write. Click. Scrapbook Tumblr!

I surely hope you enjoy this series as much as I expect to myself.  Also, if you have anything you've found that you think I should include in a Friday Finds posts, please comment, contact me, or email me at carrie[at]carrieannedesign[dot]com.  I'd love to incorporate some of your finds, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!