Saturday, July 30, 2011

Be Still Poster

Sarah had asked awhile back if I had ever thought of making a photo poster with one of my own posters like I did with some stock photos. So I thought I'd try that! I took one of my beach photos and made a poster out of it. The poster is below, and you can download it here.


Information that you might like to know...
Text: from "Be Still My Soul"
Typefaces: Regency Script FLF and Theano Old Style (in small caps)
Photo editing techniques: Photoshop curves tool, Soft & Faded and Lovely & Ethereal actions by The Pioneer Woman, and a black and white conversion using a gradient map.

I'd love to know what you all think of the poster!

2 comments:

sarah b said...

I love it! The picture and the song go really well together, and you chose a great picture. Great job!

And THANKS for putting a link to my blog! I appreciate it :D

Aimee said...

That's gorgeous, Carrie! I LOVE the font. =)

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!