Sunday, July 31, 2011

What I Blog

I've been thinking for awhile that it would be neat to post a graph of the topics that I blog...and I finally figured out how to do it, thanks to an online algebra equation solver and the pie graph tool in Adobe Illustrator. I still don't think my percentages add up, but at least I have a graph now. For those of who you like math and statistics, enjoy. And if you don't, well enjoy it anyway if you so desire. :) I calculated it based on the labels I use for my posts (each post usually has several labels). Here's the graph I made:


If you can't see the graph, click on the picture to make it bigger. I've done over 400 posts, and of that, here are the number of posts per topic (this is approximate since I did it ahead of time). It's a copy of the "label cloud" I have on my left sidebar. If you click on a label, you an see all the posts I've made with that label.


Hope you all liked this different kind of post. I thought it was interesting to see a visual image of my blog topics. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!