Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bee Honey

Saw this identity for Bee Honey here and thought it was so cool! I love how the typography mimics the shape of a honeycomb. See?

 

I also think it's interesting and cool how, while the type is readable, it morphs into an image that doesn't necessarily look like type right away. The color is also great. The perfect shade of yellow for honey! And I like the honey packaging - even though the logo is pretty busy, the packaging is still simple and not overwhelming. See more pictures here (but beware there are some slightly odd things on the rest of the website if you look around).

What do you think of this identity?

3 comments:

sarah b said...

That is really cool!!!! I love the color and just everything about it! ;D

Jalynn said...

Love it!! Makes you want to buy that honey ;-]

Erica Chan said...

Thank you for the compliment and featuring my work.
I love your little warning at the end :)

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!