Monday, July 11, 2011

Who Needs a Business Card?


As part of my summer business card sale, I thought I'd make a post every now and then about business cards. First off though, if you have yet to hear about my sale, please check out THIS post.

But today I thought I'd tackle the topic of who exactly could use a business card. Business cards are actually really versatile, and can be fun for lots of purposes. The main thing I want to let you all know about is that you don't have to have your own business or have a job in order to have a business card. So if you haven't entered the giveaway because of one of those categories, please reconsider! I'd love to have as many people as possible in the giveaway. (Enter here.)

Here's a quick list of what kinds of people might use a business card:
  • A small business owner or freelancer of any kind (photographer, designer, Etsy seller, even babysitter!)
  • Someone who is about to start their own business or pursue freelance work. A business card is a great way to let people know about your new endeavors.
  • Someone who has a job with an employer but wants a personalized card. (See this card I designed.)
  • A blogger who wants a way to let people know about their blog.
  • Someone who is looking for a job and wants to leave their information with people.
  • Any person who ever gives out their name and email and phone number. Forget the looking for a piece of paper and a pen in your cluttered purse or backpack! A business card saves time. :)
If you're interested in having me design your business card or want to enter the giveaway, please look at the details of the sale here!

1 comments:

sarah b said...

I could fit into two of those categories. I think I might start teaching violin in the fall, and it would be cool to have a business card for that! :)

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!