Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Found

An Etsy shop called BackGarage that sells all kinds of neat retro things, including some amazingly designed vintage furniture. I love this kind of thing and I think it would be so fun to outfit an office or studio with this kind of furniture and accessories. Don't you think? Here are some of my favorite pieces. I love the minimalism, colors, and the "second hand" look. I love the slogan for BackGarage: "Design first. Second hand."

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

 What do you think of these pieces? Do you all have a favorite?

2 comments:

sarah b said...

I love the yellow chairs! Very cool!

Katie said...

Ooh the yellow chairs are lovely :)

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!