Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Like the Colors...

Yellow and gray. (And neutrals too, like white and tan.) So I thought I'd collect some items in this color family and post them. I love looking at bunches of things in the same color scheme, so I thought you might too! I'd love to do my room in gray + a color one day. I like the idea of these fun, modern color scheme in a pretty, simple, uncluttered room.

This post isn't going to have tons of words, more images and links. Think of it like a little gallery of some of my favorite colors!

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

I'd love to hear what you all think of this color combo & the items. Please check out this post on A Creative Mint for a pretty collection of items in this color scheme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!