Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 Prices

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let you all know that my new prices for 2011 are up on my prices page as of last night.  The process still works just the same, but I have adjusted my prices a little bit for the new year.  A few things in particular about the new prices that I want to draw your attention to would be:

  • No more 25% off sale.  Now that I've done several jobs, I'm ready to end the portfolio building special.  However, it doesn't mean that all my prices are up by 25%.  I re-evaluated each price for the new year and didn't just take away the sale.
  • Ranges of prices.  Instead of always nailing down one specific price or just saying to contact me for more information, I've added more price ranges to my price list.  This makes the pricing a little less mysterious, and it also allows me to list several different options for one type of design project... which leads me to...
  • Details and options.  I've tried to add a little more detail about what kinds of things you could have me design under each category.
  • Quick stuff.  This is a new category I've added for any miscellaneous quick projects you have.  Please check out the prices page for more information!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!