Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


Already?  How can this be?

I can hardly believe that 2010 is gone and we're onto a new year.  Wow, time flies.

And did you know that today is 1/1/11?  I think that's a cool thing.  Kind of like 10/10/10, you know.

I want to give you a little update on my business.  This year, I have...
  • Made over 170 blog posts.
  • Worked on about 15 design projects, before and after starting my business officially.
  • Learned a lot.  Having a business has been a wonderful adventure.
In 2011, there will be some changes coming to the business side of things.  I'll be updating my prices and some of my policies in the future days, so look for more information coming out on that, soon!  Right now, prices are set until further notice, though, so if you hire me for a design job, you'll get the prices you see published currently.

I'm so grateful to God for all He has allowed me to do and learn this year.  It's been a busy year, a happy year, a sad year... but a year that has, all in all, been a means of drawing me closer to God.  He has been so kind to show me more of Himself, and I still have so much more I want to learn and grow in.

Looking forward to 2011...

2 comments:

ellie be said...

God bless your next year!
-sarah

chichi said...

i can't wait till 11/11/11 :)

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!