Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kuler Love

I love colors.  And I love Adobe Kuler and the combinations of colors I find there.  So I thought I'd share a few with you!

Here's one I found recently called Metropolitan.  I love the clean, modern feeling to it, and the red of course.


This one, called Mountain Skylight, is really neat, too.  It looks like a cozy mountain retreat.  I love those green and turquoise tones in particular - so yummy!


And I think Color Freak is a new favorite theme of mine.  I love the retro, 1970's look to it.  It would be so fun for something like product packaging.


Fields of Frost is another very nice one.  It has a slightly springy feeling amidst the very wintry look of it.  I like it.  It's so fresh and light, something that seems like it would go well with a room with lots of big, bright windows in it.  Can you imagine that?


For my final theme, I'd like to show you one that I added to my favorites on Kuler a little while back.  It's called Phoebe, and I really like the fun, hip colors.


Which of these is your favorite?  What do they look like to you or remind you of?

2 comments:

sarah b said...

I REALLY like "Fields of Frost". :D

Unknown said...

My favorite is "Color Freak" ... all of these themes are very similar to how I wish to decorate my future home, with warm, saturated (not too much) but muted (darkened) colors...I can't wait! :)

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!