Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Favorite Etsy Shop

I recently discovered the Etsy shop The Fancy Lamb.


The subtitle is "reinvented vintage goods," and I think the things this shop sells are so cool!  There are some re-purposed vintage items, like vintage book journals, and some really funky retro antiques, too.  And the shop header design (above) is very well done as well.  I really like it.

Here are a couple items I like in particular from The Fancy Lamb.  First, one cool vintage book journal.


 Isn't this such a great idea?  There are also several listings for creating your own vintage book journal (you get to pick which book you want your journal to be made from).  Here is one such listing.  I really like the "Adventures in Literature" one and "Familiar Quotations."


And then there are some cool vintage supplies in this shop, like these packages of book pages.  How fun.


I also like these packages of vintage treasures.  The label is good, too.  Very simple but vintage - it fits with the items it's labeling!


Please check out all the other neat things at The Fancy Lamb.  I really like the shop and I think you will, too.

2 comments:

Mary H. said...

I absolutely love all of these things! So cute!

sarah b said...

The books of book pages (haha) are really cool! A whole book that you can rip the pages out of! and scrapbook etc. with!! :D (that's what it's for, right?)

:D :D :D

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!