Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christian Graphic Design

I love it when Christians are in the art world and using art, specially graphic design, as a means of honoring Jesus Christ.  I thought I'd share a couple examples of people and companies who are doing this.

First off is a graphic designer from the UK named Andrew Kelsall.


He does some good work, and I appreciate the way he shares his faith online.  He has a separate blog called Christian Graphic Design that is worth looking at, too.

Another site I want to mention is Clover, a company that designs websites for ministries.  Their work is top-notch, and I love how they seem to be making great design accessible to churches and other Christian organizations.


The design of the Clover site is quite good - clean and simple - as are the designs they do for ministries.  One of my favorite ever church websites was designed by them.  It's for Brandywine Grace Church in PA, and here's what it looks like.  Isn't it cool?


When I first saw this website, I instantly thought it was neat.  The black background is very eye-catching and the simple but modern design works really well.  The logo at the top left corner is well done, too - the mix of the "B" and the "G" is clever.

What are your thoughts on these sites?  I hope you like them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!