Monday, January 31, 2011

Two Music Albums

Hey everyone!  I know I've posted lists of favorite songs lately, but today I wanted to talk about two entire music albums I've been encouraged by lately: Holding Nothing Back by Tim Hughes and The Saving One by Starfield.


Here are links to buy each CD on Amazon, first of all: Holding Nothing Back and The Saving One.

Both of these albums are so encouraging.  I have really enjoyed these albums and the rich, truthful songs that are on the recordings.  I love the way these songs keep pointing me back to God.  Here are four songs I like in particular from each CD, with links to Grooveshark.

Holding Nothing Back | Tim Hughes
  1. Holding Nothing Back
  2. Clinging to the Cross (feat. Brooke Fraser)
  3. Living for Your Glory
  4. Take the World

The Saving One | Starfield
  1. The Saving One
  2. Rediscover You
  3. Absolutely
  4. Overwhelm
I hope you enjoy these CD's as much as I do... buy them if you'd like, or listen on Grooveshark.  I think you'll be encouraged!  What are your favorite albums these days?

1 comments:

sarah b said...

I love both of these! Actually, the only song I've listened to on Tim Hughes' album is "Happy Day", and I really like that song. :) And I LOVE "The Saving One"! I especially like "I Need a Father" on that album.

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!