Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog Design Resources

I actually planned this post before I redid my blog design, but the timing worked out perfectly!  I haven't posted anything about blogging and blog design lately, so I thought I'd do something on that topic.  There are tons of great resources out there for blog design.  I'll just share a few that I've come across.

First, there are some helpful things to be found on Kevin and Amanda - a blog with lots of different topics, one of which is blog design. :)  You can find all the blog design posts here.


Another great resource for blog design is Powered by Pastries, a new site Katrina of Pugly Pixel has recently started.  She sells great Blogger templates and such, offers tutorials, and even has two free layouts for download: Strawberry Shortcake and Lemon Meringue  It's a really neat site!  Lemon Meringue is the template I used for my new blog design.


One more great site: CoffeeShop.  This blog has lots of great photography and blog design resources (I like their Photoshop actions for editing pictures).  You can find all the tutorials right here.  The blog design tutorials are in the last category, so you'll have to scroll down a bit.



And also, just one more quick tip: use Google.  A quick search is a great way to find answers to HMTL and blog design questions!

I hope these links are helpful to you!

1 comments:

katie said...

I love the coffee shop blog! especially their photoshop actions. :)

-Katie

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!