Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Dozen Purses + Bags

This is the first installment in my One Dozen series! I have collected twelve great totes, messenger bags, and purses for you to look at today. Here's an image with all of them, followed by numbered links.


1. The Stockholm [Ikabags] | 2. Poetry In Aqua [Bayan Hippo] | 3. Ruffled Crossbody Bag [Old Navy] | 4. Practically Parisian Pedestrian Bag [ModCloth] | 5. Copyright Tote Bag [The Little Factory] | 6. Daisy Does it Bag [ModCloth] | 7. Diana Camera Messenger Bag [Happy Family] | 8. AEO Printed Tote [American Eagle Outfitters] | 9. Rosette Cross Body Bag [Charlotte Russe] | 10. Tote Bag With Red Bicycle [Sweetnature Designs] | 11. Sailor Tote Bag [Bayan Hippo] | 12. Graphic Floral Paper Tote [PaperSource]

What do you think of these one dozen bags? Do you have a favorite?

5 comments:

sarah b said...

I LOVE number 3!! so pretty!! this is really cool. :D

Unknown said...

I like #1 the best. I am actually a lot Swedish, so I am proud to see that this beautiful bag is called"the Stockholm" (:

Stephen said...

#5 (because it is so white and pure and clean looking) and #7!!! (because it has an old camera on it)

hannah joy said...

cuteness! i like 1 & 11... hmmm pattern developing there. :) hahaha.

Anonymous said...

I love 10 and 11 - both are bright and eye-catching. What a neat collection!

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!