Saturday, March 26, 2011

Winners


Jeannie!

Congratulations! Your Amazon gift certificate will be on its way before long.

But for everyone else, fear not! You still have chances. I did two other prize activities this week. The first one was on circle day. The first three people to comment on the post get a poster I made with their own favorite quote and word in it (details here). The first three commenters were:
  • Ellie
  • Lucy
  • and Sarah!
Congratulations! Please email me: carrie[at]carrieannedesign[dot]com with your favorite verse or quote and the word you want me to put in the middle of the poster. If you're confused about all this, the post is here and the details and visuals there should clear it up.

And for yesterday's word illustration contest, we have three winners as well...
  • A Thousand Words
  • Aimee
  • and Mary H.!
Congratulations to you too! Please email me at carrie[at]carrieannedesign[dot]com with your favorite word, and I'll send you your word art soon. (Post is here if you need more details.)

Thank you all for participating in this series!

4 comments:

sarah b said...

yay! thanks, carrie! (sarah as in me sarah, right?)

Carrie said...

Yes, Sarah as in you Sarah. :)

Stephen said...

Congrats, everybody! :)

Aimee said...

Yay! I can't believe I actually won something! Thanks Carrie!

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!