Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shoes I Like

So I mentioned a couple days ago that I really like shoes. And I thought I might share some pretty shoes just for fun. This post will be heavy on pictures and light on words. The links to each page are under the shoe.

[source here]
[source here]

[source here]
[source here]

[source here]
[source here]
[source here]

So those are a few fun pairs of shoes I like... I hope you like them too. I love the fun styles and how summery so many of them look. It gets me in the mood for warm weather. And then the boots are more fall-ish. But fall will be here before we know it, too!

6 comments:

sarah b said...

i love the turquoise ones!

Aimee said...

I second that!

Anonymous said...

The zoe & zac strappy sandals are so pretty! And the high-heel hiking boots, while not practical, are certainly interesting...

hannah joy said...

I loooovveee the turquoise heels and the brown sandals! :)

brooke slack said...

those are all cute :D

Mary H. said...

I like those brown sandals a lot!

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!