Monday, March 14, 2011

New Series: One Dozen

I like the blog 10 Pretty Things. I think it's a fun idea and the collages of items are so visually pleasing. So I thought I'd try something similar on my blog from time to time. It's going to be called...


WHAT: Blog series with posts about one dozen of something in particular. Examples: one dozen pretty necklaces, one dozen vintage cameras, or one dozen Anthropologie dresses.
WHEN: No real schedule, but I will probably in this series once or twice a month.
WHY: To share fun things that I find - and to do it in a fun, organized, colorful way.

I'm really excited about these series and I will be doing my first One Dozen post tomorrow! Keep your eyes out! Also, if you have ideas you want me to include in One Dozen, please comment or contact me.

4 comments:

sarah b said...

this is cool! haha, the first thing i thought of was 1 dozen donuts :D

Lucebow said...

a dozen beautiful places you want to visit!

Carrie said...

Great ideas! I will keep them in mind for the future...

Stephen said...

1 dozen cameras! (don't forget the vintage ones) :)

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!