Sunday, March 13, 2011

Graduation Announcements!


This spring is the season for graduations, and I would love to design graduation announcements. So if you're a graduating senior, or if you know someone who is, this message is for you. :)

[The Details] The main thing I'm offering is graduation photo cards. I love these because they are SO versatile. They can work as a simple photo college to include with another graduation announcement. If you're already doing graduation announcements with your class, this can be a great thing to add on if you want to send out pictures too. Or, if you're not doing announcements as a class, a photo card can either function as your only announcement or work together with other elements. Keep in mind that not just photos can go on the announcement - if you want it to be mostly photos, it can be, but I can also incorporate other information, like the details of your graduation ceremony or party, a Scripture verse, or anything else you want to include. If you'd prefer not to have any photos at all, I can do that too.

[The Price] My photo cards are usually $50, but I'm offering a special deal! If you contact me by April 15th (just over a month from now), you get a photo card design for just $35! I can size your card to 3.5x5, 4x6, or 5x7 - all common photo printing sizes. My price does not include printing costs, but I'm happy to give you a list of great places to print photos.

[Other Options] Keep in mind, too, that while photo cards are my featured product, I can design other types of graduation announcements, too. If you have a different idea, please email me and we'll talk about a price!

If you're looking for sample of my work, please check out THIS LINK to my portfolio on my website. There are two graduation photo cards in there that will give you an example of some of the things I can do.

If you're interested, please contact me or email me at carrie[at]carrieannedesign[dot]com. I'd love to hear from you! And please spread the word if you know anyone who might be looking for graduation announcements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!