Thursday, March 10, 2011

Traveling Shoe Project

During my vacation in January, I tried a project inspired by the blog Pugly Feet. I love all the photos Katrina takes of her shoes, so I decided to try something similar on my vacation. I took pictures of my feet on all sorts of different surfaces, and it's really fun to look at them all now that I'm home! I thought I would share a few with you. You'll noticed that pink Converse All Stars tended to be my footwear of choice... :)

Enjoy!









3 comments:

sarah b said...

what a neat project! i really like the one with the flipflops and the sand. :)

Nicki said...

great idea! :D

Mary H. said...

I love those pics! My favorite is the last one. I should try that sometime. :)

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!