Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things I Like 2

I had fun with this post awhile ago talking about random things I like, so I thought I'd do it again.

I like these albums from American Crafts. I need a new one actually, because my others are quite full with scrapbook pages. The spiral binding is so convenient, though, and they look great. I think I want a blue or green one next. If you're looking for some, Scrapbook.com has a good selection.


Another thing I like a lot is March Madness. This sounds weird, though. I know. I'm not a sports person. I don't really care that much about basketball. But I'm doing a bracket this year and I really like it. A lot. It's fun and exciting and can be really stressful when my teams don't do well.


I have also been enjoying looking on Ruche lately. It's a clothes + accessories store and I like it a lot. Some of their stuff is a little too out there for me, but they have some fun things and it's fun to window shop there. :)


This ring from Etsy is really pretty and red. It's made from a vintage button which I think is really cool.



I like donuts. And the people I have eaten them with... good friends, good times, good memories. :) I like to get donuts at Krispy Kreme and the Fractured Prune.


I really like these cool record clocks. They're so creative, aren't they?


One more thing I like - here's a neat tutorial I found for a pinwheel banner. I haven't tried it but it looks like a fun idea.


And that's all for today's super random post. What things do you all like?

7 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oh, I LOVE that record clock!!!! So awesome!! :D

Lucebow said...

I agree with the March madness bracket. I've never done one before but this year, I started one and it was a lot of fun!

I, too, am a fan of donuts. Pure deliciousness. I've never been to the Fractured Prune, but it is my goal one day to go!! However, the food that most reminds me of good times are nutella crepes and orangina (a delicious orange drink).

I love that you scrapbook! It's another goal to do scrap-booking one day also.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness. Fractured Prune is the best place ever for donuts!

sarah b said...

What teams do you like in March Madness? I am so excited that VCU won their last game! I hope they win the whole thing :D

Mary H. said...

I love the turquoise album! And the record clock is really cool!

Anonymous said...

I love the scrapbook. The color and the flowers work perfectly together. :D

I am completely not following March Madness, haha. I hope your teams win!

rwendt said...

I'm in looove with Ruche!!!

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!