Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Book Things


I really like books. Although I haven't had much time to read for fun lately, I enjoyed reading a lot over the summer and I'm becoming a bit more of a book person. And I wanted to share a few fun book-related items I've found recently.

This idea is so cool looking! Wouldn't it be fun to charge your iPhone in a book? However, I find it a bit ironic that a book (old, paper, not uniquely 21st century) is helping to charge a newfangled piece of technology.



You can find lots more neat book chargers from the Inbook shop on Etsy.

I also really like these neat book wallpapers on Shelterness. I'm not sure how I found them originally, but they are neat! Here are two I like (see more here.) I really like the black and white color scheme of this one.


And the way the book pattern is only over a small section is a neat idea, too. It makes the room look interesting but not super busy.


This Kindle case made from a book is kind of a similar concept to the iPhone charger above. I like the idea of making an eReader look more like an actual book. It's from Ela's Idea on Etsy.


I saw a similar idea in this tutorial for a laptop case on Dollar Store Crafts. You can check that out too!

Another fun book related thing is this wood sign from Slippin Southern on Etsy. I like the typography and the rugged, distressed look it has.


Slippin Southern has some other fun signs. I really like this one. :)

I'd love to know what you think of these little book-related items. I hope you like them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!