Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pretty Patterns, Postscript


This was just going to be a two part series, but I ran across a couple more fun patterns today so I wanted to add postscript to my little series. I found the Etsy shop Wonder Thunder via Design Work Life, and I love their textiles. They're earthy and happy and fun.

This funky gray vegetable bag is neat. The pattern looked doodled and is actually really busy, but the monochrome (one color) feature makes it look soothing and not overwhelming.

[source]

And this rainbow tea towel is so bright and cheerful. The primary colors are happy and fun and look a little bit 80's to me (in a good way). I'd love to have this hanging on a refrigerator or stove handle. Love it.

[source]

Do you like Wonder Thunder, too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!