Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekend Links: This & That II


Thought I'd try the new variety of Weekend Links again this Friday. I have some fun things to show you all! (And a question at the end.)

>> Satellight lamp from Yiconglu, via Swiss Miss.

[A creative lighting concept that lets you move the lamp around to different parts of the room.]

>> Gray and Yellow Necklace from Button Soup Jewelry on Etsy.

[The colors and the collage look are great.]


>> Magnet DIY from Pure&Noble, via Present&Correct.

[Simple, fun craft idea.]

>> Dreaming of Marrakesh tote from The New Domestic, via Design*Sponge.

[Love the pattern and the combination of gray + a color.]


>> Insekt Desk from Buisjes en Beugels, via Bloesem.



>> The King of Legoland [video] from Dundun, via David Airey.






[If you watch through all the Transformers you get to see some pretty neat old Legos.]

Now for a question...


  • Do you like this format with several pictures and links?
  • Or do you like the old version where I share one website with a couple pictures? 
(You can see examples of past weekend links posts here.)


I'm not sure which one I'll go with, but feel free to toss out suggestions!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I think I like this one a little bit better, but both formats are good. ;) And I love those magnets!

sarah b said...

I like the new version, it's more like Friday Finds :) Plus I don't know exactly how far my internet permission stretches when it comes to links, so I like having it all on here :)

I love the first two things; the lighting and the necklace. So cool!!!

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!