Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Photo + Verse Poster

As you may remember, I'm thinking about redesigning my room someday. It may not be soon, but it's fun to think about. So I made this poster in expectation of my new room - I'd love to display it in a white frame on a picture ledge!


I edited one of my summer beach photos with the Inkwell Photoshop action from Daniel Box's Instagram Actions. Then I created the poster itself in Illustrator using Coolvetica as the typeface. It's areally simple design - photo on top, text on bottom - but I like the way it turned out and I think it's good that it's not too busy. I love the way the photo looks in black and white.

I'd love your thoughts on my poster! Do you like it? Or do you have suggestions for something I could've done better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!