Friday, October 21, 2011

Weekend Links: This & That


I'm taking a bit of a different approach this week for my Weekend Links series. Instead of a link to a site you can browse around, I'll post a few links to certain cool things around the web. I got the idea from this post on Mint Design and I thought I'd try it. This is a nice long post and I hope you enjoy it. :)

>> Envelope bag from Molla Space, via Swiss Miss.



>> No Fair Bookend from ModCloth, via Design Happens.


>> Custom Handpainted TOMS from alymf on Etsy, via Fresh and Joyful.


>> Linen Cocktail Napkins - Triangles from Willow Ship on Etsy, via Design*Sponge.


>> Stay Cool from Pie Bird Press on Felt & Wire.

 

P.S. Keep your eye out for a special extra posts this weekend!

1 comments:

sarah b said...

love those toms! i think it would be really cool to experiment with some white toms and paint :D

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!