Thursday, October 13, 2011

Two Things: DIY Projects


This is the last day of my little Two Things series, and today I have two fun DIY projects to share with you.

Here's a super easy project that could come in handy: a printable perpetual calendar. The concept is to make a calendar with really big numbers, and while you could do it yourself, the free one available from SC Johnson (of all places!) is neat looking. And all you have to do is print it out, find a binder clip, and put it up on the wall. Here's an image of the calendar.


You can download the calendar at this post. (Cute jars of baker's twine there, too. I like it.)

Also, I found a couple of DIY lantern projects on How About Orange (all of which would be worth checking out). But I thought this one looked especially fun:


Doesn't that look neat? It reminds me of something that would come from Ikea. I like this idea and I think it's cool that it uses origami pieces to cover a lantern. Find out how to make it here.

I'd love to know what you all think of these little DIY's!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!