Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blog Roundup: Part Two

Welcome to day two of my blog roundup!  I've got three more blogs to share with you today that I hope you'll enjoy.  By the way, though, please read and look at these blogs with discretion just as you would any site you're not familiar with.  I'm recommending them because I like them and I have learned something or benefited in some way from them, but that doesn't necessarily mean I endorse every single thing on the blog!

The first one for today is I Heart Faces.  This blog is a wealth of photography knowledge, so for all you camera-lovers out there, I'd definitely recommend checking it out!  Every week, they host a challenge-like competition and pick winners, but besides that, there are frequent interesting articles on various photography subjects.  The design of the site is nice, too.


I really like the cute-but-not-cutesy type of style to the design.  It's fresh and fun, but not overpowering.  The camera icon is especially great.  I love the heart in the lens!

Another blog I enjoy is Justin Taylor's Blog.  The writing is very well done, and a lot of his articles are very interesting and thought-provoking.  He writes about everything from growing in the Christian life, to political issues, to reading literature.  I've linked to his blog before, but I thought I would tell you more about why I like it.


I hope you take some time to read a couple of his posts!  I've really enjoyed it in the past couple of months, ever since someone recommended it to me over the summer.

My final blog recommendation for today is How About Orange, a blog by a graphic designer and fabric designer named Jessica Jones.  I really enjoy the neat things Jessica posts, from links to freebies around the web to sightings of her fabric in use, to cool tutorials.  I think you'll like it, too.


I like the design of this blog as well.  The orange-ness of it fits the theme really well, but also, the flowers on the blog header are just so cute!  I love them.

I hope you've enjoyed my little blog roundup. :)  Have a great day!

1 comments:

ellie be said...

I like the orange blog! I like the flowers, too, and all the oraaaange. :)

sarah

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!