Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Etsy Finds

Etsy is a huge source of fun things to look at.  There are so many shops there and so many cool handmade items!  Today I thought I'd show you a couple fun things I've found on Etsy, mostly through links from other blogs.  Oh, and just so you know, I'm not necessarily endorsing every single product on Etsy or in the shops I link to here - I'm just sharing some stuff that I like!

I really like this silk and cotton yoyo bracelet from the Cookoorikoo shop.  I wouldn't have thought of making a bracelet out of fabric flowers, but I think this one looks really neat.  I might even try to make one myself...


These napkin tags from The Ruffly Owl are cool as well.  I think they would be a great twist on place cards - you could just write the names of guests on the back!  Plus, the utensil design is vintage and cute.


These mini plastic envelopes from Mr. Rabbit, Sir (run by Katrina of Pugly Pixel) are very cute.  I like the bright colors, and the fact that they're so tiny.  They'd be great for gift tags and little accessories for mini books.


The In Touch Clutch from Downstairs Designs is so neat!  I love the color of this one, and it looks like a great product - fun for sticking little papers in.  And I seem to have so many little papers hanging around lately...


This very cute pouch from Oktak is nice and retro looking.  Fun colors, fun design...love it.


And this one is great, too.  I've got a thing for woodgrain prints - so neat and they tend to have such a nice, kitschy feeling to them.


These mini rosebud pins from Heart of Light are nice, too.  Yet another clever use for flowers...I might have to try making some of these, as well.


I really like these red numbered push pins from Fort and Field.  They'd be perfect for a bulletin board.  And the fact that they're red helps too.


And one more thing... these one-word "A is for..." flashcards from Pretty Little Studio.  Wow, I love these!  They are so cute and vintage!  They'd be such fun for scrapbook pages.


I hope you enjoyed these finds!  Please note that some of these items may be sold out, but you might be able to find similar items in the seller's store.  That's all for today!

P.S. I found lots of these Etsy shops through the blog Domestic Life.  Go check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!