Saturday, November 27, 2010

Question Time!

Remember when I had that post where I let you ask me anything at all?  Well, I'm going to do that again!  I'd love to know what your questions are, so ask away!  I have a few questions that people have asked in past comments that I am intending to answer, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to add to those questions and make a new post out of it.  Please comment below, and feel free to ask me anything that's on your mind, suggest a future blog post or series, etc.  I'll get back to your questions in a week. :)

7 comments:

sarah b said...

what is the farthest place you have traveled to? :-) that counts, right?

Aimee said...

How do you find all of your Friday Finds?

brooke slack said...

how many people are there in the bible
:) I am just kidding that is almost imposible to answer :)

ellie be said...

here's a question!! what is your favorite design/photography/blogging tutorial/information website? haha that packs a punch. :)

Katie said...

Where in the house do you do all of your scrapbooking/designing? Like, do you have a special place dedicated to it?

sarah elaine said...

this is a super silly question, but where did you get the dress you're wearing in your blog banner? I think it's too too cute. =)

Christian said...

what coler is the sky hahahahah or the dirt

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!