Sunday, November 28, 2010

Some Good Songs

Awhile back, I did a post about music I was enjoying.  I still like a lot of the same songs, but I thought it might be fun to add to the list.  Here are some more I've been enjoying lately, some older and some newer.  I'm linking each one to Grooveshark so that you can listen to them!

Empty My Hands | Tenth Avenue North
The Saving One | Starfield
All We Need | Charlie Hall
Born Again | Newsboys
Holy Spirit, Have Your Way | Leeland
I Belong | Kathryn Scott
Declaration of Dependence | Steven Curtis Chapman
Surrender All | Sovereign Grace Music
Richest One | Resurrection Band
Let My Words Be Few | Matt Redman
Pray | Rebecca St. James

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.  It's so great to have worship songs with rich, encouraging lyrics!  I'd love to know what some of your favorite songs are, too!  Feel free to leave a comment and let me know.

3 comments:

sarah b said...

The only ones I have heard of are "The Saving One" and "Surrender All", but they all sound really good!

Katie said...

"Declaration of Dependence" is one of my favorite songs! I love Steven Curtis Chapman :)

Jessica said...

oh i looove Surrender All :)

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!