Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Creating Keepsakes Prizes

I've been mentioning off and on my involvement in the Creating Keepsakes Teen Talent Search Contest.  I was a runner-up in the contest, and my prizes came recently!  I love them, and I'm so pleased and so grateful for CK's generous sponsors.  I thought you all might enjoy a little peek into what I got, so here it is.

First of all, I got a Xyron adhesive package.  I thought that would mean some nice handy sticky tape, but I was blown away when I saw this Xyron 5-inch Creative Station!


This thing is so cool.  I can't wait to try it out!  It is basically a huge sticker maker, with other purposes too.  When you feed paper through it (or other stuff, too, I'm supposing), it applies adhesive to the back.  I also got two other types of cartridges for the machine that will let me laminate things and create magnets.


That is going to be lots of fun!  I'm also excited to try out this 2-inch Cheetah adhesive runner.  It is an extra-wide tape runner and will be very handy for my craft projects.


The final part of the Xyron pack is definitely the cutest.  It's a mini sticker maker, and it's even animal print!  I've already tried this out, and it's really fun to make stickers with it.


I also got plenty of scrapbooking supplies, like these things from Bo Bunny.


And these from BasicGrey (I'm loving that brown mini album - can't wait to make something with that!)


The above items are part of the BasicGrey Obscure line, and I also received paper and die cuts from that line.  I adore so many of the patterns in this line.  They are so very neat!  And I love the retro/funky feeling they have.


Here's a closer look at some of the paper and die cuts.  The die cuts are the same shapes as the raw chipboard shapes, so I could run the die cuts through the Xyron machine and stick them on the chipboard.


There is also a ton of paper from Bo Bunny.  I was told that I'd be getting a "paper pack" but this is so much more than I expected!  It's about an inch of paper, see?

There are lots of nice patterns among the paper sets, like these.


I'm sure they'll be making their way onto my scrapbook layouts and cards, too!  The final thing I got was this cute purple bag from Plano! 


I'm so happy with my prizes, and I hope you enjoyed this little peek at what I got.  Hopefully, I'll be making and sharing some things in the future using these prizes.

2 comments:

Aimee Lynch said...

Oh what a great prize Carrie! I bet you will have lots of fun with it =) Congratulations again!

sarah b said...

Wow, I love all the sticker stuff. Sounds cool! :) Congratulations!

sarah

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!