Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful List

Today is a day that people all across the country stop to give thanks.  That's pretty neat.  God has blessed me in so many ways, most of all with the gospel, and I thought it would be appropriate to share a few of the things that I'm thankful for today.  Since it's the 25th, I'll share 25 things (in 5 categories).

I'm thankful for all God has given me.


I'm thankful for wonderful family and friends.


I'm thankful for things I enjoy doing.


I'm thankful for creativity in a variety of contexts.


I'm thankful for who God is and what I have in Jesus.


What are you thankful for?  I'd love to hear.

-----

The handkerchief and the flower charm are from Pugly Pixel.  The rest of the graphics are my own designs.

1 comments:

sarah b said...

Wow Carrie! This is great. I like the last category; I am really thankful for that stuff. :-) (and lots of other stuff; it's amazing to think about how much I take for granted!!!) :-)

sarah

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!