Monday, November 8, 2010

Mariah

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another:
What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S. Lewis.

-----

Last week, I had the joy of having my good friend Mariah come visit.  It was so much fun to hang out with her and make memories!  We hit Starbucks, where we enjoyed yummy frappucinos, and then we went on a quick photo shoot.  We both really enjoy photography, so it was great to be able to take pictures of each other.

So let me tell you about Mariah.  I met her about two years ago, and we were pretty much instantly friends.  She's the kind of person who it's really easy to talk with and hang out with.


And she's got a beautiful smile besides!  I love the way Mariah is so joyful and fun to be around.


It is so much fun to come up with funny inside jokes and things to laugh about...like "dressage."  Now that's a long story...


She also loves to serve others. A lot. It's really cool to watch her invest her time and energy to love others...especially little kids. I think she's probably a lot of little ones' favorite babysitter. :)


Mariah is also very kind and a very faithful friend. She loves the Lord and wants to please him with her whole life! I am so blessed to have friends like her.


Mariah, thank you so much for coming to visit!  I had such a great time with you, and I'm so glad you're my friend! 

Here's one more picture of the cool grass at our first photoshoot location.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!