Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kirstin Photography Logo

Hey everyone!  It's been a good while since I've posted about a design project, but I have been working on some projects!  It seems like it goes in fits and starts - sometimes I'll be working on several projects, and later I'll be finishing some.  The project I want to share with you today is another logo/photography watermark project.

Kirstin, a photographer, contacted me about doing her logo, and after some conversation about her style, we got going on the project!  We went through several different design ideas, and the favorite during the process was a logo with a vintage-like camera incorporated.  This was the original camera design.


In the end, we kept the same camera body, but tweaked the text a little bit so it had a more elegant feel, and so that it would be easier to recognize in a small size as a watermark.  We settled upon this design:


I'm really glad Kirstin chose this one, because I am a huge fan of vintage cameras.  I'm happy that she likes it, too!  Thanks for working with me on it, Kirstin!

-----

P.S. Go check out the freebies tab at the top!  I redesigned my freebies section!  Instead of being a list of posts, it is now its own page with links to each freebie.  I used Katrina's Image Map Tutorial, which was so helpful, and thanks to those instructions, the freebie section has a fresh new look.  The newest freebies will be posted on the blog, and I will update the page periodically with the freebies I've posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!