Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall Freebies

I haven't posted a freebie in awhile, so I thought I would make a few fall-themed Scripture verse posters for you all.  I was playing around with Photoshop's custom shape tool, so that's where I got the leaf graphics!  I just love Adobe.

Anyway, I've made three of these posters, and they are all sized to 8x10.  They are all coordinating color-wise and design-wise, and I made each poster monochromatic, just for something different.  There is a preview of the posters below, and you can download the set of three right here.  Enjoy these freebies!

2 comments:

sarah b said...

very nice, carrie! love 'em! :)

i also wanted to say that I love how you post EVERY SINGLE DAY. :) keep it up! :)

Aimee said...

Those are gorgeous Carrie! As soon as my printer is fixed I will have to download those. =)

And I agree with Sarah, that's amazing.

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!