Monday, November 22, 2010

Some Art News

I read about this new book coming out on this blog and this blog.  I was so excited to hear that a Christian artist is taking on the project of illuminating the four Gospels - how neat!  As someone who enjoys art and specifically design, it's always so wonderful to hear about Christians in the art world.  The Four Holy Gospels, illustrated by Makoto Fujimura, is available on Amazon for pre-order. I'd love to see a copy of this when it comes out...it looks amazing.  You can watch a video about the project below, and read more here or at Makoto Fujimura's website.  I'd definitely recommend taking time to watch the video.  Even though it's over 8 minutes long, it's so worth it and a very interesting documentary on the Four Gospels project and Makoto Fujimura's vision for art.




Fujimura - 4 Holy Gospels from Crossway on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you!